Sim Office Tools 1 Sim Office Tools 1

needs more tools

Needs more tools. It would be better if the objects your sing with the tools would change, or if there was a time limit for the games. Also, there shoukld be more tools and some sort of goal to acheive, other than clicking random objects for no reason. Overall, it was ok, just needs a little more content and improvement on gameplay.

Oh btw, thanks for using my music, just that the audio quality went down lol.

MegaOmega responds:

As I have mentioned before, I'm eventually going to have a new version of this. Among the new features will be more tools, time limits, and a ranking system.

I'll work on audio quality, I couldn't tell it was bad on my crappy speakers.

Game Snake Game Snake

A Pretty Good Game

It was decent to be honest :P Anyways Love the Music (lol). I would suggest having moving-walls, cannons, spikes, bad circles that take away point, etc. It was a bit too easy. Anyways, keep up the good work, Try to make a new version with my suggestions :)

the skullkid the skullkid

Awesome

Two syllables:
awe-some!

Great graphics, awesome sound, total interactivity, and for some reason, ther's always humor in violence!!!

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

Awesome!!!

Awesome!!!!! Besides the grenade bug and the bug that causes you to get stuck behind the fence in tournament, and a bug that causes no enemies in tournament, not to mention there's a way to cheat, 'right click' press play! Other than those, the game is tight, if you ak me, there should be a dynasty street 2!