The Knight in the Trench coat The Knight in the Trench coat

I really like this

I really like this, but the EQing is really bad (which is why you got an 8). It's really hard to hear the melody to it. Though I really enjoyed the chord progession. If it's not too obtrusive, might I ask what chords they are?

flashbak300 responds:

Thanks for the review. AND for letting me know about the EQing. I was worried about that. Most songs I make sound OK on my headphones but if I hear them on someone else's setup the bass is almost always too loud and semi-ruins the song.

I'll PM you about the chords. :)

Welcome To My World (MYX) Welcome To My World (MYX)

Loving the Drums!

You have very great pads and drum samples in this one. I just don't like the phaser synth/ chorus synth. Sounds a bit strange and it kinda doesn't fit/ Anyways, please return the favor and drop me a review sometime!

P.S. Where did you get those sexy drum samples?

--Armymenis12--

myxibrium responds:

Ah, the sexy drum samples :) Yes Reason has really good samples. I usually ruin them by adding too much compression or distortion, but this time I dont think I used either at all... I think this was a preset drumkit, which I dont use very often as well. I forget which one though... I'm at school right now but when I get home I'll try to remember to review some of your stuff. Thanks man!

Bloody Sweat Bloody Sweat

Nice!

That was cool, but it needs the lows and highs boosted on the EQ. Also, I think a slow, heavily reverbed drum beat would make this all the more badass. Keep it up. And when you get the time, please check out and crit. my newer songs.

--Armymenis12--

Say Something! Say Something!

YESS

I saw this a long time ago, and it still makes me laugh.

But I can tell you used the default FL Dance kick... did you?

{dj-N} Come With Me [MiX] {dj-N} Come With Me [MiX]

^_^

I JUST LOVE THIS HAPPY FFEL. It's makes me want to watch some random anme lol.
You got me in a happy mood, 10/10 5/5 (You made my day, in a non creepy way). Anyways, please check out my new song, dance in E minor!

Location:Unknow Location:Unknow

Heeeey

Nice job on the song. It's not horrible like alot of other FL songs from beginners (no offence to u). Just that you are using some easily recodnizable presets. And the FX was kinda held too long on both times that it appeared.However, I like the little vibes in th BG. PM me for more tips/ advice since I've been using FL for awhile now.
Oh, and please check out my song

- Forever - (Preview) - Forever - (Preview)

Nice

I've always been a fan of latin music. So adding that to the song was a big plus for me :) . However, it is not all perfect and stuff (after all, nothing is), you seriously need to considering replacing the paino sound. I know GPO (Garritan Personal Orchestra) has a nice piano sound, or if you are too lazy (or can't afford) to get that, try tweaking with FL Keys. Anyways, please chek out some of my music, as you can be sure I will review again!

Greeksta-69 responds:

None of these sounds were fl presets so thats not really an issue i liked the sound of it so i kept it thanks for the great review.

Greeksta

The Holy Invincible The Holy Invincible

WOW

I've always beleived music can be good even if it doesn't sound real. However, this would be better if it did! Have you considered buying a newer keyboard? The Casio WK- 3800 is pretty much a good balnce of sound, functionality, size, and price.

If you aren't willing to purchase a brand new keyboard, than tgsf21x (google it, it's free) is THE best GM- soundbank I have come across so far (I use it in most audio I make). If you are going for orchestral, just combine that with RolandOrchestralRhythm and you are set. If you are looking for a professional soundbank without all the price of a new keyboard, than go for Garritan Personal Orchestra (I think it's about $200 to purchase it).

Oh, and what keyboard are you using now?

P.S. Please Check out my Castle Crashers Submissions, too!

CatFromBeyond responds:

Thanks! I'll look for those stuffs as soon as I will have the time!
The keyboard I use is a Roland E-15 (I think it's been released at the end of the 80's... lol!)

The Path of a Warrior The Path of a Warrior

Hey

Hmmm... I noticed I was in the comment ^_^

Aside from that, I LOVE this. It's got tat Halo feel to it, you know? Anyways, I would like to kinda "remix/ remaster" this song, if you don't mind, PM me...

O- Emotion [Forgive] O- Emotion [Forgive]

Lol

I can't stop laughing about the comments below XD. Anyways, nice song, I loved the feel. It kinda makes me think of a sea breeze/ mountains. Or maybe even snow. Nice Atmosphere... I like!

HotDecemberSex responds:

Yeah I appreciate the zero ;)