B B

WEEEEEEEE

Start The REVOLUTION... ClockCrew fo-life! w00t!

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

ROFL!!!

ROFL!!!Man, that was funny as hell. the only thing is, the real pics, blended with the cartoom pics didn't mix very well...

Handicopped Handicopped

ROFL!!!!!

Awesome dude, that was hilarious, it should be put on TV- COMEDY CENTRAL!!!! ROFL!!!

Sim Office Tools 1 Sim Office Tools 1

needs more tools

Needs more tools. It would be better if the objects your sing with the tools would change, or if there was a time limit for the games. Also, there shoukld be more tools and some sort of goal to acheive, other than clicking random objects for no reason. Overall, it was ok, just needs a little more content and improvement on gameplay.

Oh btw, thanks for using my music, just that the audio quality went down lol.

MegaOmega responds:

As I have mentioned before, I'm eventually going to have a new version of this. Among the new features will be more tools, time limits, and a ranking system.

I'll work on audio quality, I couldn't tell it was bad on my crappy speakers.

Game Snake Game Snake

A Pretty Good Game

It was decent to be honest :P Anyways Love the Music (lol). I would suggest having moving-walls, cannons, spikes, bad circles that take away point, etc. It was a bit too easy. Anyways, keep up the good work, Try to make a new version with my suggestions :)

the skullkid the skullkid

Awesome

Two syllables:
awe-some!

Great graphics, awesome sound, total interactivity, and for some reason, ther's always humor in violence!!!

The Knight in the Trench coat The Knight in the Trench coat

I really like this

I really like this, but the EQing is really bad (which is why you got an 8). It's really hard to hear the melody to it. Though I really enjoyed the chord progession. If it's not too obtrusive, might I ask what chords they are?

flashbak300 responds:

Thanks for the review. AND for letting me know about the EQing. I was worried about that. Most songs I make sound OK on my headphones but if I hear them on someone else's setup the bass is almost always too loud and semi-ruins the song.

I'll PM you about the chords. :)

Welcome To My World (MYX) Welcome To My World (MYX)

Loving the Drums!

You have very great pads and drum samples in this one. I just don't like the phaser synth/ chorus synth. Sounds a bit strange and it kinda doesn't fit/ Anyways, please return the favor and drop me a review sometime!

P.S. Where did you get those sexy drum samples?

--Armymenis12--

myxibrium responds:

Ah, the sexy drum samples :) Yes Reason has really good samples. I usually ruin them by adding too much compression or distortion, but this time I dont think I used either at all... I think this was a preset drumkit, which I dont use very often as well. I forget which one though... I'm at school right now but when I get home I'll try to remember to review some of your stuff. Thanks man!

Bloody Sweat Bloody Sweat

Nice!

That was cool, but it needs the lows and highs boosted on the EQ. Also, I think a slow, heavily reverbed drum beat would make this all the more badass. Keep it up. And when you get the time, please check out and crit. my newer songs.

--Armymenis12--